Integrity Shred is the solution to scheduled shredding Santa Rosa businesses can use if your company regularly produces 3 or more file boxes worth of confidential material in three months in the normal course of business. You may want to consider scheduling a regular ongoing document shredding service.
This scheduled shredding service is for business customers who want to outsource and streamline their normal everyday document shredding requirements. Think about this; if you have employees shredding documents they're not concentrating on the job they were hired to do. Outsourcing secure document shredding is the perfect solution to save you money and increase productivity at the same time. Your customers will appreciate that you use a professional shredding service too.
- Service schedules are based on your individual needs; we match your shredding service schedule to your average confidential material production, such as weekly, biweekly, monthly, up to even 12 weeks between service.
- Lockable security containers provided to safely store confidential documents awaiting destruction at no cost to the customer.
- On-site destruction - nothing leaves your location intact.
- Peace of mind that your confidential materials will stay confidential.
- No noisy personal shredders to replace all the time.
We also provide you with the right size of container for your service needs - 96 gallon, 64 gallon, 32 gallon, or 24 gallon - to fit your office or warehouse.
Containers are provided to customer at no cost.
We also offer a drop and shred service were you bring your documents to us for shredding at a lower cost to you.
This lockable container is designed to fix under an office desk and will hold up to 50 pounds of paper and is made with a minimum of 35% recycled materials.
27" H x 11" W x 20" D
The Executive Console
This lockable container is designed to stand alone and will hold up to 100 pounds of paper.
36" H x 19" W x 19" D
Also: 27" H x 19" W x 19" D
64 Gallon Shred Cart
This lockable container is designed for high volume; the container is made with 25% Post Consumer Recycled material and will hold up to 200 pounds of paper
42" H x 23" W x 29" D